Here’s what you need to know about Manifest, a new trade show laser-focused on the logistics industry.
Looking for a new logistics and supply chain trade show to attend next year? We suggest trying out Manifest 2022, an event that will bring together the most comprehensive ecosystem of innovation and transformation in Logistics tech and end-to-end supply chain. This hot new show takes place January 25-27, 2022, at the Paris in Las Vegas.
Tips for Attending Manifest 2022 in Vegas
During the Manifest, attendees will get hands-on opportunities to test various new warehouse automations and discover cutting-edge supply chain technologies within the expo hall, network with fellow logistics experts and hear from over 200 industry leaders across 6 talk tracks jam-packed with over 100 sessions.
Build your own Manifest Agenda
The talk tracks within the Agenda spanning the three days include:
- Track 1: Green Logistics & Returns
- Track 2: Automation, Robotics & Quantum Computing
- Track 3: Digitization & Visibility
- Track 4: Logistics, Expansion & Partnerships
- Track 5: TMS, Freight & IoT
- Track 6: Machine Learning & Automation Solutions
Make a list of sponsors you want to visit in the exhibit hall
What good is a trade show without sponsors and exhibitors? The exhibit hall is a unique experience that allows Manifest attendees the chance to catch up on the new and improved technologies being used within advanced supply chains today. We’ve picked out a couple that are absolute must-sees.
Who should attend Manifest?
1) Industry Executives – This is your chance to connect and engage with fellow supply chain and logistics executives (70%+ of whom are VP-level and above). You’ll also discover the most cutting-edge transportation and logistics technologies making today’s top retailer, manufacturer and 3PL supply chains successful.
2) Entrepreneurs – Here’s your chance to understand the mindset of the supply chain industry, where it’s going and what investors are eager to fund. You’ll also have a chance to create long-lasting partnerships within the logistics space.
3) Investors – Here’s your chance to see which of the most advanced logistics technologies are making a difference and shaping the logistics industry today. You’ll also gain visibility into the industry’s competitive landscape.
Manifest 2022 Tickets – How to Attend?
The cost to register for Manifest is $1,595 per person. This includes access to all sessions & the exhibit hall, unlimited 1:1 meetings, breakfasts and lunches, three receptions and closing entertainment. However, ProShip can provide a special discounted price of $995 to shippers who contact us here. Free VIP guest slots are also available for a limited time.
More info on ProShip’s participation at Manifest 2022 is still to come, so check back later!