Join shipping experts from ProShip and Symbia Logistics as we tackle pressing parcel concerns about shipping hot topics.
2020 managed to put everyone in a shipping tailspin – with issues ranging from capacity constraints to broken supply chains. Retailers and manufacturers are now looking forward with loads of questions about parcel shipping in 2021 in the aftermath of a pandemic peak season. ProShip sits down with Third Party Logistics and Warehousing provider, Symbia Logistics, to answer top questions about parcel shipping including topics like…
- Managing customer expectations
- Carrier diversification, surcharges and compliance
- Providing and executing same-day delivery
- Structuring omnichannel fulfillment (ship-from-store, 3PLs etc)
- Streamlining business rules and a well-balanced technology stack
- Sean Mueller, VP of Business Development & Solutions, Symbia Logistics
- Justin Cramer, Co-Founder | ProShip, Inc.
- Tony Verrill, Director, Enterprise Sales | ProShip, Inc.