ProShip shares a glimpse into what to expect at this year’s MODEX show in Atlanta
Rapid technological advancements and other significant shifts in the supply chain and logistics world have accelerated the pace of commerce, increasing the need for agility, efficiency, and transparency. Businesses who fail to operate this way are at higher risk of not being able to keep up with changing customer expectations and evolving market dynamics.
There’s no better place to learn about these advancements than at MODEX 2024, the world’s premier supply chain experience. Manufacturing and supply chain executives gather at this event with the opportunity to explore solutions and innovations. These cutting-edge strategies and tools are leading the transformation and navigation of the ever-changing logistics landscape, redefining the future of logistics.
Looking Ahead into MODEX 2024
ProShip is thrilled to exhibit at this year’s show in Atlanta, Georgia, from March 11th-14th. Joining us at booth C7298, we’re excited to announce that Varsity Logistics will be showcasing their shipping solution suite alongside our team. With a full spread of supply chain solutions and emerging technologies, our team looks forward to sharing our industry-leading multi-carrier shipping solution and exploring other tech leaders sharing the future of supply chain operations. There are countless opportunities to make new connections with industry leaders, supply chain professionals, and forward-thinkers as over 900 of the leading providers will be in attendance. Schedule a meeting with our on-site shipping experts to review your unique shipping software needs and discover how ProShip’s proven shipping solution can tackle them.
Exhibiting ProShip Partners to Explore
Exhibiting at MODEX 2024 offers a great opportunity to showcase your software and technology solutions to over 40,000 buying professionals, all from a range of supply chain and manufacturing backgrounds. With over 1,000 exhibiting businesses, MODEX 2024 is sure to offer solutions and innovations that fit the unique needs and interests of every individual attending.
Several ProShip partners will be exhibiting at this year’s show. Here is a list of those you can visit:
Manhattan Associates – Booth C7270
Manhattan Associates is a global technology leader in supply chain and omnichannel commerce. We unite information across the enterprise, converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution. Our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help drive both top-line growth and bottom-line profitability for our customers. Manhattan Associates designs, builds and delivers leading edge cloud solutions so that across the store, through your network or from your fulfillment center, you are ready to reap the rewards of the omnichannel marketplace.
Seminar sessions with Manhattan: Unlocking Potential: The Future of Unified Supply Chain Technology and Revolutionizing Workforce Productivity: The Power of Real-Time Data and Gamification
Blue Yonder – Booth C7071
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences.
Seminar session with Blue Yonder: Hitting the Tipping Point: Managing the Intersection of Supply Chain & Sustainability
Korber Supply Chain – Booth C7875
Supply chains are growing more complex by the day. Körber uniquely provides a broad range of proven end-to-end solutions tailored to help manage the supply chain as a competitive advantage. Fitting any business size, strategy or industry, our customers conquer the complexity of the supply chain thanks to our portfolio of software, voice, and robotics solutions – plus the expertise to tie it all together.
Open Sky Group – Booth C7266
Open Sky Group stands as a global leader in supply chain technology, boasting a carefully curated portfolio with best-of-breed partners and cutting-edge SaaS platforms. Our diverse operational expertise in multiple supply chain solutions empowers your operations with proven and unparalleled service. Through our extensive supply chain proficiency and customer-centric focus, we operate as an extension of your existing operations. Being a single solution architect with fluent multi-technology translation, Open Sky Group is a premier supply chain advisor.
Seminar session with Open Sky Group: Creating Successful Partnerships with Unilever and Open Sky Group
- Join ProShip for a happy hour with Open Sky Group on Tuesday, March 12th from 3-5pm. Swing by the event at Open Sky Group’s booth C7266 to unwind, enjoy some cocktails, and mingle with fellow MODEX attendees.
Paccurate – Booth A9227SP
Paccurate is a leading carton optimization software platform. When fulfillment costs rise, having perfectly packed shipments doesn’t just make for happier recipients, it’s a competitive advantage. With decades of experience in parcel fulfillment, Paccurate provides a software platform that identifies the perfect carton sizes for every operation, and gives you total control over how they’re packed in real time.
Seminar session with Paccurate: Why Major Brands Are Making Their Packaging Reactive
enVista – Booth C7279
enVista is a leading supply chain and enterprise consulting firm and the premier provider of supply chain technology & strategy services, material handling automation & robotics, Microsoft solutions and IT managed services. With 20+ years of unmatched domain expertise, enVista serves thousands of leading brands. enVista’s unique ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, IT and enterprise technology solutions allows companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises.
Seminar sessions with enVista: Secrets to Seamless Supply Chain Execution System Selection, Empowering Last Mile Success with Supply Chain Network Strategy Optimization, To Automate or Not to Automate in 2024 and Beyond, and Unlocking End-to-End Supply Chain Efficiencies: Complete Automation and Fulfillment Strategies for Seamless Operations
Generix – Booth C7472
Generix Group North America is a division of Generix Group SA, a global expert in collaborative supply chain technologies and business processes that develops and implements advanced supply chain execution solutions.
With presence in over 60 countries, Generix Group empowers manufacturers, logistic service providers (3PL/4PL), retailers, wholesalers, and distributors with efficient and productive order fulfillment across the supply chain journey.
Seminar session with Generix: Interoperability, the challenge of next generation warehouses
ProShip’s Tech Talk and Toast Happy Hours
Make sure to stop by ProShip’s Tech Talk and Toast happy hours taking place every day during MODEX and featuring industry experts from some of the top technology solutions in the game.
- This session will review how a dynamic rules set and a tech enabled solution can significantly reduce costs when choosing LTL vs small parcel programs.
- Unlock performance and build sustainable supply chain resilience by increasing visibility, eliminating siloes, and synchronizing decision-making across planning and execution.
- As shippers continue to navigate the fast paced D2C landscape, more and more attention is being paid to packing from a cost and customer experience perspective. Packing can be a labor intensive, manual process highly prone to errors…but it doesn’t have to be. Why is multi-unit packing so hard? It’s not as simple as putting items into a box that fits the contents. To gain a competitive advantage, packing processes need to consider factors beyond just ‘what box will this fit in?’. Smart cartonization and big-data analysis tools can help you reduce the total cost of packing as well as future-proof your operation against SKU changes and order profile changes.
- Maximizing profitability in an evolving shipping landscape requires the right type of connections… carrier connections and technology connections. Learn how you can leverage a single source for all over-the-road (OTR) modes to maximize profits and minimize sunk costs. In this session you will learn to compare real-time rates across all OTR shipping modes, identify cost-saving opportunities with a freight execution platform, increase efficiencies with integrated technology solutions, and leverage industry leader expertise to maximize carrier performance.
Evolution of Analytics in the Supply Chain – Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow with Jeremy Hudson, VP of Client Services and Jonathan Mitchell, Senior Director of Software Services at Open Sky Group | Wednesday, March 13th at 2:00pm
- Delving into the transformative journey of supply chain analytics, we will trace its evolution from a rudimentary paper-based process to the digital realm of today. In addition, we will speculate where Open Sky Group sees analytics going in the future. By understanding the past and envisioning the future, participants will gain valuable perspectives to navigate the evolving world of analytics.
- COVID-19, labor shortages, growth in automation, and regulatory changes – disruption represents the new normal. In this session, we will look at how companies can take advantage of a cloud-native WMS to adopt innovation faster than ever and stay ahead of any trend that comes (and goes).
ProShip at MODEX 2024
Discover all the ways to connect with us at MODEX 2024! Don’t forget to stop by our booth C7298, to meet our team of shipping experts and discover our robust, versionless multi-carrier shipping software solution.
Won’t be able to make it to the show? Learn more about why top shippers choose ProShip or reach out to our team of shipping experts to see if ProShip’s elite parcel shipping solution can streamline your shipping operations and transform the way you ship.