ProShip is partnering with Multichannel Merchant to publish a special report evaluating strategies for optimized fulfillment.
Many retailers saw record earnings over the past year buoyed by the flood of consumers into e-commerce platforms – some consultants even quoted 10 years of e-commerce penetration in just the first three months of 2020. Experienced retailers were prepared for the uptick in online sales while others struggled and saw the exposed gaps in their omnichannel fulfillment capabilities.
In an effort to offer struggling retailers a blueprint for their omnichannel initiatives, ProShip is sharing an operations special report from Multichannel Merchant about how to utilize a multi-carrier approach to integrate with an existing software stack to manage capacity constraints and gain visibility into the order process.
Read now to learn:
- The importance of an integrated interface for store and online fulfillment
- How rising shipping costs are being addressed through diversification and data
- How Hubbardton Forge is solving inventory visibility to power DTC
- Why your OMS needs to be connected to all inventory sources
- How Gardener’s Supply is prepping for ship from store/return to store