Learn more about the 5 sessions at the 4th annual ProS Who Know virtual event.
Get ready for the return the best virtual parcel shipping showcase in 2023! Join us at the 4th annual ProS Who Know Virtual Event on October 24-25th, 2023, where we will bring together supply chain professionals, industry leaders and top shipping experts to dive deep into trending and insightful topics paving the way for successful parcel shipping strategies. Over these two action-packed days, attendees can look forward to deep insights from brands and partners known for their exceptional customer experiences and streamlined shipping operations. This event features an engaging lineup of discussions with parcel experts and carrier leaders, delving into crucial subjects such as this year’s GRIs, carrier risk ratings, 3PL do’s and don’ts, shipping cost management, SMB shipping scalability, and much more. Mark your calendars, prepare your questions, and get ready for 5 exciting webinar sessions at this year’s ProS Who Know virtual event! Save your seat now!
Can’t make it to the virtual event? Register anyway to receive on-demand recordings of the webinar sessions!
[Expert Panel] What is Going On? What It Really Takes to Thrive in Parcel Pandemonium
Tuesday, October 24th | 10AM CDT
Reflecting on the last couple years, the supply chain and transportation landscape has navigated many peaks and valleys. In this ever-evolving terrain, ProShip has put together a panel of logistics industry experts to help conquer today’s parcel challenges and seize the opportunities that lie ahead.
This Webinar Will Explore:
- What GRIs and ever-changing surcharges could mean for you this year
- How to successfully navigate the upcoming peak season, what to track, and how to evaluate
- How data-driven decision-making can help future-proof your shipping operation
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights and ask questions in a live Q&A!
Justin Cramer, Co-Founder | ProShip, Inc.
Matt Chapa, Sr. Transportation Manager| FabFitFun | LowBudgetLogistics
Mark Taylor, Sr. Director of Transportation Consulting | Korber Supply Chain
Megan Rudolph, Sr. Director of Strategic Parcel Operations | Saddle Creek Logistics
[Waytek Wire, Cubiscan & Varsity Logistics] How to Tackle Unexpected Shipping Costs Due to Box Size Variance
Tuesday, October 24th | 12PM CDT
Tired of receiving higher parcel shipping chargebacks than you anticipated? These incurred unexpected costs could likely be a result of discrepancies between the box size manifested by the shipper and the actual size determined by parcel carriers.
Join this webinar to discover…
- The range of unexpected costs that shippers incur and what type of shippers may be most prone
- Hear testimony from a customer who dealt with this challenge and how they solved the issue
- Explore various solutions including automated dimension capturing technology and multi-carrier parcel shipping software for IBM-based (Power i, AS400) system users.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight from these industry experts!
Tim Mark, Warehouse Operations Manager | Waytek Wire
Travis Peltier, Director of Sales and Marketing | Cubiscan
John Bouillon, Director, Freight Management | Concordance Healthcare Solutions
Charlie Hawkins, Director of Sales | Varsity Logistics
Tom Reber, Director of Business Development | Varsity Logistics
[SMB & Mid-Sized Business] How You Can Stay in the Running with the Top Dogs by Utilizing Shipping Software Built to Scale
Tuesday, October 24th | 2PM CDT
In the dynamic world of logistics and parcel shipping, small and mid-sized businesses often find themselves competing with industry giants. To not only survive but thrive in this competitive landscape, they must leverage the right tools and strategies.
Join these parcel shipping experts to explore…
- An overview of the current parcel shipping landscape and challenges faced by SMB & mid-sized businesses
- The must-have shipping features and distribution capabilities to optimize operations and level the playing field: What to include in your shipping software evaluation and how to get up-and-running on a quick timeline
Listen in to our WorldLink shipping experts and bring all your parcel shipping software questions!
[Insider Master Class] The Diverse Carrier Landscape and How to Navigate It Like a Pro
Wednesday, October 25th | 10AM CDT
Are you ready to discover the secrets to a carrier mix that helps top brands win? Join our exclusive webinar designed for supply chain professionals navigating the diverse carrier market who may be experiencing choice overload.
In This Webinar You Will:
- Hear from carrier leaders on the forefront of new technology decipher what’s really happening in the transportation space
- Gain insider info on how to effectively rate the risks (and rewards!) from different carrier types
- Learn carrier features that can help expand your customer base both domestically & internationally
Elevate your expertise and ask questions of these industry experts.
[Cart.com and ProShip] The Future of Third-Party Logistics: Next-Level Growth Strategies
Wednesday, October 25th | 12PM CDT
Ready to witness success in motion? Don’t miss this live case-based webinar that showcases the cutting-edge unified commerce strategies a top 3PL utilizes to gain a competitive advantage and how today’s enterprise shippers can use these value-add’s to their benefit.
In This Webinar Your Will:
- Discover the do’s and don’t for partnering with a 3PL
- For Shippers: Build a list of unique features to look for when choosing a 3PL partner
- For 3PLS: Build a list of technologies that help you outshine the competition and easily onboard customers
- Understand how 3PLs can redefine what cost-effective growth looks like
Secure your spot now and stay ahead of the curve!
Save Your Seat for ProS Who Know 2023
We hope to see you at this year’s parcel shipping virtual event! Register to attend the live sessions or receive the session recordings post-event. Visit the event registration page to learn more and save your seat!