Third-party logistics companies turn to ProShip multi-carrier shipping software to gain a competitive advantage.
While there is no way to actually predict the future, experts are saying that these upcoming years could be the most important years ever for logistics companies looking to play a significant role in the way today’s top brands deliver goods to their customers. In fact, 266 billion parcels are expected to ship annually by the year 2026, and the global third-party logistics (3PL) projected market value is expected to hit $1.8B by the year 2027.
With these numbers in mind, 3PL companies are looking for ways to position themselves as a demand-driven value network (DDVN), aka a competitive advantage, and come out on top while competing for client business. One of the best ways to do this is by partnering with the right technology solutions to level-up your value proposition and give your clients the confidence to choose your business over a company with an outdated/inadequate shipping software solution.
ProShip’s 3PL Shipping Software Brochure
In our 3PL shipping software brochure, we outline…
- The top parcel shipping challenges top 3PL providers face
- How ProShip multi-carrier shipping software alleviates those challenges while integrating seamlessly into the Enterprise Software Stack (ESS)
- Key software features that place speed and cost-reduction as top priorities
- 4 important benefits 3PLs can count on
- 8 top 3PLs utilizing ProShip today
See How ProShip Empowers 3PLs to Ship Better
Want to learn for yourself? Schedule a demo with our shipping experts today to see how ProShip can help you position yourself as the competitive advantage e-commerce and manufacturing companies need tomorrow and beyond.